Support your club and the Primavera – Volunteer!
Did you know that it takes 285 volunteers to make the Primavera Century possible?
Our Annual Primavera Century is one of the best and longest-running centuries in the Bay Area, and its success is made possible by volunteers like you. The Primavera is FFBC’s main fund-raising event that supports numerous non-profits.
And don’t forget, volunteers receive FREE T-shirts, get to ride the Workers Ride, and attend the Workers Party after the event!
This year, sign up is easy – it’s on line! Sign up early to select the function you want. Click the button below!
Thanks for your support!
The Primavera Committee:
- Andy Sass – Chairman also, Co-Food, Goodie Bags, Porta Potty and Photographer
- Becky Denevan – Cookies and Breads
- Bob Miller – Road Marking
- Dale Blanchard – Routes
- Dave Epps – Registration
- Dennis Corvella – Volunteers
- James Takasugi – Marketing and Website
- James Wedewer – Social Media
- Joyce Tanaka – Sponsors and Co Palo Verde
- Julia Walker – Treasurer and Co-Foods
- Julie Gilson – Mail-in Registrations
- Karen Barry – Jerseys and Facebook
- Laura Spano – Permits and Co-Rest Stops
- Luis Facha – Equipment and Supplies
- Robin O’Hara – Active Coordinator
- Terri Yi – Co-HS coordinator and Post Ride Meal
- Tom Knez – Signs
- Tony Flusche – Radio Operators
- Vanessa McDonnell – Fun Ride and Beard
- Rest Stop Captains: Ed Levin – Dennis Corvella, Sunol – Julia Walker, Winery- West Kurihara, Palo Verde – Joyce Tanaka & TBD, Coyote Hills – Connie Smith, Beard Staging – Vanessa McDonnell, Niles Staging Water Stop – Report to Vanessa, High School – Terri Yi and Julie Gilson