- Route Sheets/Maps: 100 mile|85 mile |100K|65K |25 mile
- GPS Links (Ride with GPS): 100 mile|85 mile|100K| 65K|25 mile
- All routes start at Mission San Jose High School in Fremont.
Five Routes to choose from:
Complete Century (100 miles, 5500 ft) Start at Mission San Jose High School in Fremont and ride past historic Mission San Jose to Calaveras Reservoir, home to bald eagles. On to Sunol, Pleasanton, and Livermore, past vineyards to the top of Altamont Pass, past wind turbines to lunch at a winery. Up the Dublin Grade and along quiet Palomares Road to Niles Canyon, and back to Fremont for a hearty meal.
85 Mile (85 miles, 4300 ft) Same as Complete Century, but skip Altamont Pass.
100K (63 miles, 3800 ft) Ride along Calaveras Reservoir, Dublin Canyon and Palomares without the loop through Livermore.
65K Calaveras Loop (40 miles, 2100 ft) Ride by Calaveras Reservoir, then cycle Niles Canyon to your celebration lunch.
Fun Ride (25 miles, mostly flat, 464 ft) Pedal to Coyote Hills Regional Park, using parts of the Alameda Creek Trail on this mostly flat, fun, and educational ride. Experience the FUN of an organized ride! Suitable for newer riders, or those riders just returning to bicycling.
- 6:30-8:00AM: 100-Mile, 85-Mile, 100K & 65K
- 9:00-10:00 AM: The 25-Mile Fun Ride
Please note the following cutoff times:
- 100 milers need to be at the turn from Sunol Blvd by 11 AM and out of the first winery stop by 12:30 PM.
- Rest stop at Ed Levin Park closes at 11:00 AM.
- Sunol Glen School and Rios Lovell Winery closes at 2:00 PM.
- 25 milers Staging Area Rest Stop closes at 1PM, Beard Staging Area closes at 2:00PM, Water Stop at end of trail closes at 2:30PM.
- Entire route closes at 5:30 PM.
Read the Travelog for full route description and highlights!