Join us for the 44th Primavera Century!
April 17, 2016
Registration starts December 1, 2015
The Primavera Century covers some of East Bay’s most scenic roads. The longer-distance routes ride past the historic Mission San Jose. Then to onward to climb the challenging “Calaveras Wall”, followed by the scenic Calaveras Reservoir (featured in the 2015 Amgen Tour of California, and home to Bald Eagles). Ride along beautiful tree lined lanes, through vineyards, to the top of Altamont Pass, past wind turbines and through scenic canyons. The 25-mile scenic Fun Ride goes through Coyote Hills Park with lots of colorful wildlife.
Don’t miss out… the 2015 Primavera sold out early!
Five Beautiful Routes to choose from!
- Century: 100 miles, 5,500’ ascent
- 85 mile Option: 85 miles, 4,300′ ascent
- Metric Century: 100K, 63 miles, 3,800’ ascent
- Calaveras Loop: 65K, 2,100’ ascent
- Fun Ride: 25 miles, mostly flat
Two ways to save:
- Early Bird discount, and/or
- Get your friends together and get a Team discount!