Join us for the 44th Primavera Century!
April 17, 2016
Registration opens December 1, 2015
The Primavera Century covers some of East Bay’s most scenic roads. All routes, except the “Fun Ride” ride past the historic Mission San Jose. Then onward to climb the challenging “Calaveras Wall”, followed by the scenic Calaveras Reservoir (featured in the 2015 Amgen Tour of California, and home to bald eagles). Ride along beautiful tree lined lanes, through vineyards, to the top of Altamont Pass, past wind turbines and through scenic canyons. The 25-mile scenic Fun Ride goes through Coyote Hills Park with lots of colorful wildlife.
Don’t miss out… the 2015 Primavera sold out really early!
Five Beautiful Routes to choose from!
- Century: 100 miles, 5,500’ ascent
- 85 mile Option: 85 miles, 4,300′ ascent
- Metric Century: 100K, 63 miles, 3,800’ ascent
- Calaveras Loop: 65K, 2,100’ ascent
- Fun Ride: 25 miles, mostly flat, 464′ ascent
Three ways to save:
- Register early for Early Bird Discount, and
- Get your friends together to receive a Team Discount!
- Save on Primavera clothing by ordering direct from the Gear page
What’s New for 2016
The 2016 Primavera will be better than ever! See all the improvements planned for 2016 at the Primavera Feedback page