The Primavera Century covers some of East Bay’s most scenic roads. The longer-distance routes ride past the historic Mission San Jose to the scenic Calaveras Reservoir (part of past Amgen Tour of California Routes and home to Bald Eagles), along beautiful tree lined lanes, through vineyards, to the top of Altamont Pass, past wind turbines and through scenic canyons. The 25-mile Fun Ride goes through Coyote Hills Park with abundant wildlife.
The Primavera Century is fully supported with SAG, rest stops with mechanics and goodies, Hot Meal at the end of ride! Medals for kids on the Fun Ride! Proceeds from the ride fund Fremont Freewheelers Bicycle Club and the many non-profits that we support.
- Century, 85 mile Option, Metric Century, Calaveras Loop - $65
- Fun Ride: Adults – $20, under 18 – $10
Five Routes to choose from:
- Century: 100 miles, 5,500’ ascent
- 85 mile Option: 85 miles, 4,300′ ascent
- Metric Century: 100K, 63 miles, 3,800’ ascent
- Calaveras Loop: 65K, 2,100’ ascent
- Fun Ride: 25 miles, mostly flat
see Routes for details